Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Lazy Sunday (& visit from Aunty Fui Yen + Uncle Melvin)

Weekends mean Daniel has more time with Daddy! Below is a shot of 3 generations of Phang (male)... discussing what type of full moon party to throw for Daniel.



"I just want milk" Daniel discussing about the menu

Daniel has been very interactive. He has been saying a lot of "ey"s and "ahh"s a lot these days. His esofagus muscles has strengthened too. How do I know? He has been puking milk a lot. I must say there are many times Daniel gets pretty bossy (especially breastfeeding time). He wants to be in complete comfort. But other times like now, he's just lying on bed talking to himself. Simply lovable!

I have not been feeling too well. Maybe due to the change of my daily diet. Ha Che has increased the alcohol level in my food and at night, I have to drink this chicken slow cooked in alcohol. It has a hard liquor taste... think she used bourbon to cook.

Aaahhh... finally a family potrait.



Then a visit from 2 old friends, Fui Yen and Melvin! Who are about to get married in less than 2 weeks' time. Big big congratulations! So happy to see one of my oldest pals getting married. Last week I just missed Natalie and Lester's wedding (my kindy mates!). Well looks like Daniel's full moon will fall on the same day as their wedding!




Is this how they're gonna look like once they have kids?

Father and son having an afternoon nap.




10 mins later... the works of gravity


The Gentlemen of My Life

Time to wake up for Masters Cup. As usual... Federer won.








No comments: