Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Aunty Annie, Aunty Selena, Aunty Yvonne and Uncle Toto's Visit


Daniel came into my room at 7 a.m. to be breastfed. After a good burp, he was in such a good mood that I grabbed the camera and snapped my heart away! You will see my li'l Drama King in action.






Our morning looks (his ones look so much better than mine)




And just before Daddy left for work, he spent some time talking to Daniel. ZX has committed to spend at least 5 mins with him daily admist his deadlines from SBS. Busy busy Daddy...


Don't they just look alike?






The afternoon routine was as usual. As Ha Che cooked for me, I would spend time playing with Daniel. Then I would take my lunch and she would prepare to bathe Daniel. Before he takes his shower, she has to make sure he is totally happy. How... He has to be fed.





Daniel being fed...



burped...







bathed... (he loves water)







groomed...






This is the food Ha Che cooks for me daily. Well she's good at giving variety so that I do not get bored easily. As usual I have the "wong jiu kai" (chicken in wine) and some potent chinese herbal soup which does not taste bitter.











In the evening, more collegues came to visit me. Aunty Annie, Aunty Selena, Aunty Von and Uncle Toto (Suryanto) came all the way from Singapore! Von is exceptionally good at carrying babies. Probably her many experiences with her niece. She did notice Daniel has many expressions too!



Annie was giving me her golden advises on how to survive night feeding. Selena was sharing my disgust as I shared about my operation while Toto was simply... fatherly to Daniel. He can pass as a dad really. Before they left, Toto took a pirated anime DVD from me... Very typical of an Indonesian... or Malaysian for that matter. Hee!



Toto, Selena, Annie, Yvonne and Daniel




Aunty Selena with Daniel




Later in the evening, as usual the Phang clan came by. Well they came to watch 2 things; the China drama series on Channel 301 Astro and the many expressions that Daniel can impress them with. They will call out different "versions" of his name (Peng Da Da, Dan Dan) just to see him raise the sides of his lips.




Mother-in-law with Daniel (now you can vote failrly to see if Daniel looks like her)





Shyan and mother-in-law trying to make Da Da smile








Mother-in-law with Daniel, father-in-law, Shyan and Ha Che







A doting grandchild





At the end of the day as I reload the many pics I have taken of my li'l bumble, this shot is my fave.



Daniel looking like Popeye

No comments: