Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Daddy's Back!



Eventhough ZX was back yesterday, only today ZX had time for Zai Zai and Fluffy. It was so sweet to see Daniel smiled when he heard Daddy's voice.








Daniel listening intently as Daddy talked to him...






... and he responds with a smile




Even Fluffy leap for joy when ZX played with him.




Fluffy waiting for ZX to come out and play





Play time!




Mr. Fluf



In case you don't know, this is my Westie who has been there with me throughout my pregnancy. He's a big dog stuck in a small body. Potentially Zai Zai's best pal in the future. I can't really play with Fluffy yet. At least I can bend down and give him a good rub. Walking is painless now and I can do almost everything now, except for carrying heavy load I guess. All in all, praise God!


My mum has taken the flight to Sweden. So for her 50th birthday, I got her a Tiffany Somerset ring which I have fallen for it myself! (Hubby, are you reading this?)

I want...


No comments: