Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Drama King

Daniel has been awake at night and sleeping in the daytime for the past 2 days, causing the confinement lady to have ulcers... Poor thing.


I realised my baby when he's having REM sleep (rapid eye movement sleep), he can have 101 expressions... I wonder where he got it from it from. Hmm..




From yawning...





...to smiling (probably dreaming about milk)

ZX is coming back tonight from Xiamen! What a relief... Knowing that I will get my usual round of massage at night. Breastfeeding has really taken a huge toll on my spine. The muscles under my shoulder blades ache like crazy. To think about how Sabahan kadazans mothers can just plop their baby into a sling as the child can suck whenever she pleases... I admire and salute them. I am working hard to make breastfeeding a second nature, so far, it has been good. At least the supply meets its demand.



My mum is here in JB before she flies off to Sweden tomorrow just to take a glimpse at her grandchild. She's really not used to the term "po po" bestowed on her. Apparently, the whole world says he looks like daddy. It kinda hurt a li'l as I am trying hard to find parts of Daniel that resemble me.


But then again, as I analyse these 2 pictures... there's more resemblence than...




Ok... I am bloated. Thus, you will see more of Daniel and less of me.

Oh oh... I WASHED MY HAIR today!!! What a relief... It felt as if I can go for Pantene hair commercial right after that. It felt sooo light and puffy. For now, I will work hard on breastfeeding (it helps to lose weight.. burns 500 calories per day) and will work on my abs after 6 weeks. I am sooo determined!

2 comments:

V a L S h a M © said...

Hahaha... don't lose those extra weight too fast, Daniel will not be too comfortable with bones sticking into his sides!

Von said...

He's so sweets............... We are coming in during his one month birthday!