Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Halfway Tru' My Confined Month....


Here I am grabbing ZX's new Olympus and snapping Daniel's 1st few moments (again).





This is the "Professional" way of making sure baby falls asleep... putting pillows around him






He's so handsome...





I love it when he looks soooooo curious






I just bought more HK drama series... So what I do till end of Dec (or Jan) is eat good food, sleep well, watch drama series (including anime and the new season of Desperate Housewives - this season's is hillarious!), blog, chat on MSN, entertain guests, breastfeed, play with my li'l bundle, bathe in herbs, avoid the mirror and continuously trying to fit into my old True Religion jeans... not to mention, to snap more pics of Daniel.

No comments: