Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Daniel's BIG Day



The big day was finally here! Daniel's full moon party which turned out great with a row of colourful food (catered and cooked by my mother-in-law), a lamb and a "lok-lok" cart. There should be a "Best Grandma Award".

My dad and mum finally flew from Sabah. Dad thinks Daniel has eyes and nose from the Phangs but has the Yen's lips. My mum flew roasted pork here too!

So this is grandpa from Sabah... who carried him higher than normal for safety reasons

And this is grandma...

Just before the big day, I gave Daniel his 1st mummy's bath. It was a scary experience for both him and myself! Babies are especially slippery when they are wet... with soap. I must say bathing a child is a high-skill service. Today's Daniel's 1st day of officially going out of the house... so I got him the trediest onesie he has (before he outgrows them) and a pair of navy blue socks that has a teddy bear on it. That was enough to make everybody goes "Ham-sem boy ohh..." for the day. And as usual, the "look more like daddy" remark.

More updates and photos of the big day! Many thanks to those who came from Singapore too!

1 comment:

meimeijoyful said...

So happy for your lovely baby!!!
Thanks God for a wonderful creation!