Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The KK Gang

A visit back home is never complete without meeting my KK gang for 'yum cha'. When ZX and I arrived without Daniel, they literally shooed us back to get him out. So that night, there was a blue moon. I actually took Daniel out at 10 pm to meet my friends. I felt bad cuz he was already sleeping. Yet, when I know he's gonna wake up at 12 midnight for feeding, it won't harm to bring him out for a while. But still, I felt bad.

Among the guys, Lenz and Felix have been dying to see Daniel. So I had to make sure their hands are clean (from chow kuey teow stains) when they insist they want to carry him.


Daniel with Uncle Lenz, Uncle Felix, Aunty Audrey, Aunty Cyn Chia and Philip Pak Pak



Checking out Daniel's hand


Uncle Felix' ham zhu sau







The guys were "oooh" and "waaahh" at him. They marvel every feature he has. The size of his fingers amazed them. And the sight of his foot was astonishing. One of them said it looks like a doll's. So maybe I can collect Daniel's finger nails and sell them. Or maybe sell his smell. Haha!

No comments: