Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Friday, December 21, 2007

1st Plane Ride!


As I was contemplating if I should go back to KK for Christmas, I was worried that Daniel may not take the plane ride well. But I figured since Daniel will be flying to Perth to attend Rita's wedding in March 2008, I might as well take this trip as a test to see if he can take plane rides. Besides, my siblings will be home for Christmas as well... moreover, I am still on maternity leave! Hmm... why not? So I booked tickets for all 4 of us including Mia.





So we started packing and there were 4 suitcases! 2 of them are full of Daniel's stuff. I had to bring back the steriliser, warmer... oooh! The paacking itself takes 2 full days! I even had to pack his "special" shower gel, detergent for both clothes and bottles and not to mention the many cloth diapers etc. The list goes on. Yes, as if Sabah has no diapers and baby wipes.




So we set to fly on 21 Dec. ZX nearly missed the flight! Thank God he made it just at before the last call. So as usual, if you are last in line, it's quite hard to get good seats at Air Asia. Yes, sad to say, Daniel's 1st flight is Air Asia... that's the only carrier for JB-KK. Thank God a nice man is willing to let us have a row of seats of 3. Surprisingly, he didn't fuss at all during take off! Maybe he can click the pressure off with the tiny bone in his eardrum like his mummy. Hehe! Yes I have what you call pressure equalization ability. Oh, but one thing for sure, during take off (both plane rides to and fro) my li'l angel will poop.

1st flight with Daddy and mummy

Daniel checking out his surrounding



Getting ready to take off by drinking water

Daniel has been nicely accuquainted with Mia. He smiles a lot whenever she makes funny sounds to amuse him.



Last but not least, ALAS! A nice picture of Daniel with me... Nice meaning, I don't look so fat.

No comments: