Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Monday, March 23, 2009

Starting Work on No. 2

Hehe... I know I know it has been ages... I have decided to blog again so that I can keep track of certain important things. Yes, it's my second house. That's why the No. 2. No, it is not a No. 2 baby. At least not yet. No. 2 is also because my house is No.2 at Jalan Kuning Muda.





The plan above is pasted on the wall early the morning. It tells what needs to be hacked (in yellow) and what needs to be built (in red). Kinda hard to see but look at the images below...

Looks like a bomb has landed in JB, ey? Tee hee! Yea, this wall definitely has to go to give the "spacious" feeling to my new No.2. Maybe I should name No.2. Wait till I get some cool names for it.

Looks like a torpedo has just flown through the wall! And here's Mr Ley dismantling the kitchen. I am going to take a look again later at 530 or maybe tomorrow morning so check it out again.




Apparently I am being appointed as project manager for No.2. Big headache.... So should I name my new home Deux, Zwei, Dos or Shta’im. Deux sounds more polished don't you think?
Oh, and about Daniel, ever since the post on Perth, I have brought him to many places! Which I will slowly update. I just came back from Melbourne with him to visit Shyan, my sister in law. It was definitely nice to see her and Jeremy along with Alvin Siaw, Matthew Liew and Joo Sing (and their kids!). More pics coming up!

No comments: