Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Deux... Hacked, Dismantled, Demolished!

This whole week, the 3 Indon workers were really hacking their hearts out. They hacked out the ceiling... this is before...
After....

Pak arranging aluminium ceiling to be sold...


Hacked the maid's room....









Took off the furniture....






Took off the lights...





Cover the neighbour's side... that was really considerate of them... so that I would have nice neighbour the moment I move in....


Took off the front porch...


Advertise their expertise at the same time....


Arranged the aluminium to be sold to Garang Guni...

Remove the doors and planks...





Hack more walls...





It was a stuffy time to go to Deux. Jasmine said the construction will begin next week. For the looks of things, I think it can be done... by END of the week. They are pretty efficient I must say but I just hope their workmanship is top notch. Else, my head will really roll. No one believed in Team BJ, except the stubborn me... who has no apparent reason to hire them at all. Well, I guess I like Jasmine's taste in design that's all.

No comments: