Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Friday, March 27, 2009

I love Kitchen Stuff!

Yesterday, while Daniel was taking his nap I did some research on kitchen hood and nob. Then I made some comparisons and I actually found out the better kitchen hood is Fujioh. I was planning to buy Teka appliances but since not much review on Teka, I might follow the reviews.

I did some research on Malaysia and Singapore pricing. Lo and behold, Singapore is almost half the price of Malaysia's even after conversion. Then I stumbled on Hoe Kee webpage and there was a promo going on! The shopaholic spiril immediately overwhelmed me and I grabbed Daniel and Choy Che and zoomed to Genting Road, the part of Singapore I have never been myself.


After 3 hours of talking and bargaining, Johnny (a name too young for the experienced uncle), I bought Fujioh FG33SV hob and FX900 hood for S$760, compare if I buy in Malaysia, I'd probably have to splurge at least RM5.5k!




So with all the effort in shopping, I should really make use of my kitchen. Else, it will be like buying expensive appliances for my maid to use! Then of course, since I was at Hoe Kee, I must take a look at their Blanco sinks.

I bought my 1st Blanco sink! Yea, I got a Metra 9 black sink. Think I will place this at the dry kitchen. Will probably get a Franke sink later for the wet kitchen. And since it is missing a tap, I got a Blanconava mixer for it. Johnny was nice enough to give me a T joint for my piping installation for the Blanconava. Very kind of him indeed.




Don't you think my Blanconava looks very much like my Hansgrohe Variac? I was thinking, since I only spent $149 on Blanco mixer and $500 for my Hansgrohe mixer, maybe I should trade back my Hansgrohe mixer for other things.... 1 Johnson Suisse WC maybe. Imagine, a tap the price of a WC!!!!

No comments: