Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Gym @ Woodlands

It's not fair to keep talking my house... let me write about the class I have been bringing Daniel to. I brought him to a baby gym class called My Gym and since it is at Woodlands Civic Center, it's just 30 mins drive from my place.

Daniel is really an active li'l boy. He likes to run about and explore as many things at ONE time. So the gym is good. Good for his motor skills and for Choy Che and I to have a peaceful evening as Daniel will sleep faster and soundly after the gym activities.

The first thing Daniel runs to is always the pool of balls. He loves being surrounded by countless of multicolour balls!




Then there were swings which he kinda in the process of liking it. I think he still prefers daddy to swing him around... anytime!




And of course with his craze for lion dance, he loves the drums! He would prefer drums to piano. Maybe Uncle Gabriel can teach him once he's older... Hmmm.... maybe I should sound proof his room while we are still renovating.






The next few pictures are what I called "THE GREEDY CHILD" pics.

Like I said, Daniel loves to multitask. Maybe he got it from me. He's trying to prove he can play with two walking toys at one time, with 2 different hands...

"Look mama I can handle 2!"
The suddenly, here comes some competition...
"Can I have one please?"

Choy Che: Daniel you should learn to share. Besides you have TWO!




Daniel: But I can handle them myself...

"Did I do anything wrong?"
I guess in 15 years' time, he would use them to impress girls. For the time being, he likes the toys more. Hallelujah! Till then, I shall prepare my "Mommy's Instructions on Treating Girls Well" talk. Hmmm... maybe Daddy should do it.

2 comments:

Shirin said...

Hi Sally, Great meeting another blogger mummy. I cant find your email so here's replying through your blog :) I'm not sure if Clover accepts under 2 yr old, I'll ask for you and see. You can contact Chaz Yee the Directress for more info as well :) 0127063230.Wow you bring your son to gym in singapore :) where is it? Keep in touch.

Unknown said...

Hi Shirin,

I brought my son to a few trial classes in Singapore. This is My Gym at Woodlands which is sadly closed down now. I brought him there a few times and he really likes it. I have already contacted Chaz Yee and apparently, she's gonna start a kindermusik class in 2nd week of June for tods at Daniel's age i.e born in 2007.