Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hansgrohe... It's a SPLURGE!

Today we have spent RM 10k on something we have not seen, touched or used until maybe a year later. We bought all the mixers, faucets, WC and sinks from the tap shop outside my house called Bina Warehouse. Oh and also a kitchen tap (Hansgrohe Allegra Variac) with pull out nozzle, which looks absolutely stunning... (the price tag is even more stunning) ....





...something which my hubby wants... he seldoms requires, so whatever little things he wants to see in his future Deux, I shall try my best to fulfill it. It's the last piece, so Tony (sales person) said, so oh well, might as well get it at RM1,200!!!! That's after 50% off. Yes, get me a bed... I feel dizzy. The reason we bought so early was because there was a package deal at Bina. Buy 1 free 1 kinda thing.

So I like the name Hansgrohe, hence the splurge. I am getting these for my master bathroom...




Yes, I will be getting the raindance! Oh well, what's the hype? I have not even tried it. Maybe end of the year I will give a full review of these products. So far, I can only whine about the prices. And a day after I bought ALL these, I actually bought another Hansgrohe tap on EBAY! I got it for only S$130 for a brand new tap!




Lo and behold as I got back, I studied the tap and there were 3 horrifying words I dreaded to see "MADE IN CHINA". I immediately called Tony who swore to the moons and the stars that all Hansgrohe are made in Germany. He told me he will get back to me... oh well, at least he sounded genuinely surprised with those 3 words. Anyway, sanitaryware is definitely cheaper in Singapore but I really can't imagine stuffing a toilet bowl inside my car boot and drive it over the checkpoint... hence, the splurge.

3 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i like the RAINDANCE shower thingy.. hehehhee..

Unknown said...

Yea... once it is up, you can grab your clothes and walk across the street for a shower anytime. =)