Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Friday, June 20, 2008

Daniel the Social Butterfly

My son... My son...

He never ceases to surprise me. He's learning new tricks everyday! One thing for sure, he's definitely an extrovert. He loves hugging people (especially babies!). He's extra friendly to people his size, and sometimes it scares the other party! There was once he got over-friendly with a 9-month old baby girl, and she cried while he was trying to hug her, which in his love language, is grabbing her face and hair.



Just look at how he hugged Xing Ning, his cousin.


These 2 will have a lot in common as they grow together in JB. I wonder if they will end up in the same school...



Here are some everyday shots of Daniel. ZX would come back in late evenings and he will spend the remaining precious time catching up with his son. Daniel's fave game with daddy is walking around while daddy arches his back to guide him to walk.


Below is daddy walking him along our infamous toilet, with an "Adam-and-Eve" theme (no doors, all glass).




If Daniel happens to stay up at night, he'll be helping daddy with his work on the laptop.



On other times, Daniel loves his Donkey Time, where Donkey will sing some silly songs like "Staying Alive" by Bee Gees while waving his tail and wriggling his ears (all done by me of course). I won't mind buying a toy that sings Bee Gees gigs.




Daniel has an expensive potty, a present from his maternal granny. It's a Mothercare Fun-at-the-Zoo potty chair. He simply loves it, as he can sit and hang there as long as he wants. Daniel is very cute when he does his "business". His face will turn into a mini tomato!

After observing my son has a liking to jump and to be up on his feet since 2 months old, I invested in a Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo. Pricy? ABSOLUTELY! It is the most expensive toy I have ever bought. I got it cheaper straight from a bulk purchase from a distributor at SGD $180. Yes, I know... It's still a ridiculous price to pay for a toy. But hey, it does let the nanny have some breather! Or at least for my back.

Yippeee! I am flying!

And lastly, you can see how my house has changed. Cluttered with baby swings, yao lan, babychair, playmat etc. Everything has changed. (I have been diligently blogging because school is reopening next Monday, thus, I foresee my next blog will be a considerable period from now). Thank you for reading!

No comments: