Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby is a big boy now

I am definitely getting lousier in blogging. Not that I don't have the heart, but I hardly can find a good decent time to update my blog! I have been so busy marking scripts, celebrating Champion's League and EPL, breastfeeding (yes, I am still on it... or rather, Daniel is still on it), going crazy with GSS (Great Singapore Sale) and of course still trying to finish my Heroes Season 2 and Desperate Housewives Season 4. One episode would take me a week to finish! Now I decided to dedicate this very precious time, my lunch time at EC to update as much as I can.




As you can see, Daniel is a big boy now. He'll be exactly 7 months tomorrow! How time flies. One thing I realised about my li'l darling... he loves to eat! He likes all the fruits and cereal. So far, he has tried bananas, apples, pears, grapes, oranges (he's loooovveess oranges) and rice cereal. I was a bit concerned and tried getting him organic food but after what Rita has told me, it is actually not as important as I thought it would be.



After my mum left, she came with Choy Che from KK. She's my mum's friend who happened to have nothing to do. So my mum coaxed her into coming to JB and work for us as Daniel's nanny. She's simply perfect for the job! She's a Hakka lady who's honest and down to earth and Daniel simply loves her!



Daniel is begnning to be very interactive now. He's teething as well (and he bit me while I was breastfeeding him last night... naughty boy!). He laughs whenever I play Stitch with him... singing and talking Stitch.



And yes, thank you Uncle Lenot for the lovely Donkey as well. It is Daniel's fave chewing soft toy and he sleeps with it.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can your mum find me another choy che who can come to australia and nanny for me... :( i want to tear out my hair ady...

Unknown said...

oh dear... is this steph? you'll do great! i am sure there are some asian nannies over at down under... pray for 1!