Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

On 11th May,
I celebrated both Mother's Day and Zhi Xiang's birthday.
A day when it was never aboout me
and I was always the giver,
this year was different.
I celebrated a new me.
A new role, a new life, a new beginning...
which I realised it would last a lifetime!
I thank God for this whole journey of motherhood.
My heart still feels SINGLE at times,
forgetting that I am actually married
but once Daniel's or Zhi Xiang's face surfaced
in the window on my mind,
my eyes suddenly opened up to see the reality.
The reality which is full of God's blessing.
Isn't it nice to be awaken
to a more beautiful world than your dreams?
That's what God can do...
I am truly awestruck.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so beautifully written and 100% exactly how i feel all the time (especially the part abt forgetting that i'm married...hee hee...)
Daniel so cute