Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2nd Trip back to Kota Kinabalu

As I had a 2-week break, I brought Daniel back to KK via Malaysia Airlines. It is definitely much better than Air Asia. With the promotional zero fare season, I flew JB-KK for about RM 300 ++ and it was a good time for Choy Che to go home as well. Daniel is really in an interactive month right now. He tried to interact with the passengers next and behind him. I must say he's pretty good at flying now. Sleeping throughout the journey. I wonder if I can bring him to my Europe trip in Sept. At the moment, he's not arranged to travel with us (ZX, my parents-in-law and myself).. yet.


Thank God KK was not as hot as I expected but with Daniel teething, he was pretty cranky and only wanted me to carry him at all times. So with a new environment, it was pretty tough for him. Things only got better when ZX came to KK on Saturday. He even had diarrhea from the 2nd day onwards! Had to buy new diapers in KK for him. I found Huggies to be quite good, apart from the usual Mamipoko and Pet Pet that I normally use.


Daniel was very fascinated with the dogs at KK, especially Saucy, an old daschund at home. He probably thought it is a horse!




Daniel only lets Grandpa to carry him on the LAST DAY, before he left. Guess he finally warmed up with Kung Kung.




A hot afternoon with Daddy catching up on Euro 2008 replay and him feasting on some snacks. Daniel is very good with his fingers now. He can feed himself snacks now. He definitely has a HUGE appetitide now! He can't sit still while looking at us eat anymore. He must has his share too.



I brought Daniel out almost everyday. So he was pretty acquainted with my friends especialy Felix and Philip. All in all, Daniel prefers guys to carry him. Maybe they have more strength to bring him around longer. Hehe! He's 9.4 kg now. So the guys are really "working out" when they carry him.
Here's Daniel trying out my Dior shades. He loves to balance it on his nose.





And yes, I am trying to capture some precious moments of Daniel with his Grandpa. I just bought some 9-12 months Mothercare bodysuits for him, so that should be well last for a while.





Poor baby has 4 more mozzy bites added to his face. As usual, my maternal instinct will make sure those mozzies are killed, flattened and mutilated. Haha!





No comments: