Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Monday, July 7, 2008

Red Day - Meet up with KK friends


It just so happened that on the night before we left for JB, Daniel, ZX and I were dressed in shades of red. We went to Kolombong Restaurant where we had stingray, wo tie, satays etc... all the Sabah goodies. I forgot to take a pic of the food we ate, guess we were too hungry!

It was also the last night for Daniel to interact with my Sabah gang...

Uncle Leonard

Aunty Audrey who also had just came back from KL
Uncle Felix, undoubtably Daniel's fave...
During dinner, while ZX and I took turns to eat, with my friends carrying him here and there, chasing some dogs, showing him the moon, anything to keep him occupied! Daniel loves to ride on people's shoulders these days. His new game, being a hair stylist!

Mummy's hair is definitely more fun than Uncle Rickie's...

No comments: