Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wish List

I wanted to call this "Wanted List" but then again, some of them are (I honestly feel) too luxurious in times like this. But there's no harm wishing! Seeing is believing!

1.
Sony Bravia Z-Series 200Hz 40 inch LCD HDTV
This new model from SONY is the 1st in the market to be of 200 Hz whereby images are clear at fast pace. Often, whenever I watch EPL with ZX, the images are blurry especially when Ronaldo does his fast goals. So I think it's time to invest in one good Bravia.


2. Bosch HBN411E0 built in oven with catalytic cleaning


I promise better grill chicken, baked pasta and turkey for Christmas if ZX gets me this.

3. Philips HTS
This is simply for me experience cinema at home... or maybe Barney will seem more alive for Daniel.

4.Samsung side by side fridge
How can you resist such a gorgeous fridge? Yes, I will downgrade my current fridge to the wet kitchen and place this in the dry kitchen. Gorgeous... Wishing very hard... indeed.


No comments: