Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Grandma's Birthday

Grandma's birthday (my mother in law) was celebrated in the span of 3 days! The eve of her birthday, since it was a Sunday which means Hai Sui night, we had dinner at New Hong Kong. It was the 1st time I drank 3 glasses of red wine since I was pregnant and I was immediately bloated the next day.


At first everybody was singing to my mom in law, later everyone started to focus on Daniel.


Everybody was singing 'Happy Birthday' as if it was Daniel's birthday. That's because everybody wanted in the deepest desires to see him 'high'. Haha! Even Ah Kung was fascinated when Daniel laughed non stop.





Grandma demanding her birthday kisses from Daniel.




Daniel observing how the cake was cut.


And yes, there was his infamous birthday handshake now where he would shakes everyone's hands.
It was a great time of food and laughter. And not to mention screams from Daniel. He's growing 2 teeth at the bottom at 1 shot. So I guess that would cause his discomfort and tantrum throwing episodes. To the point my nanny is telling me she's bored of the job (again!). I need to get a maid soon....

Nevertheless, Happy Birthday Grandma!




Oh yes, I just had to take a pic of the cake... It is made by Mrs. Kim (as usual) and even though it's a blueberry cake, it still tastes like hr infamous red bean cake. I think it will be nicer if we just stuck to her red bean cake.


Oh, Daniel made a frame for Grandma. I didn't manage to take a picture of it, maybe next time. It was suppose to have his hand prints on it, but my dear son hates to get his hands dirty and sticky. So the finger paint didn't really work for him.

Meanwhile Zx and I got mum a Dior Prestige Revitalizing eye creme. Costs a bomb but the sales lady at Parkson, Holiday Plaza was really nice to give a sample of full sets of Prestige products. I really like the smell! Miss Dior products... Now I still have a batch of Dermalogica products lined up for me for the next... 2 years?

No comments: