Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shopping in these times?!?




Yes! I have finally bought my stainless steel Franke sink! Totally love it. I bought the Galassia mode GAX620 because the size is big enough for Chinese woks to go in. Also, it is on promotion that comes with a Fremont tap at about $580 for 2 items. I was preparing to spend about $500 alone on Hansgrohe Variac tap with pull-out nozzle alone, but ever since my hubby confidently saying our funds will come from God alone and has not even materialise yet at the very moment, I have decided to reduce as much unnessary spending I can. I actually already bought the Variac tap, but oh well, I just contra it so that I can have another set of Kohler WC and sink for my ground floor toilet. This GAX will go to my wet kitchen.

Some days ago, I also brought my hubby to Rozel at Sentosa as there was a sale going on. My hubby and I are 2 VERY DIFFERENT shoppers. On average, I take about 3 days of research before buying something and at least viewing twice before committing. My hubby takes about 10 minutes and then he would start taking his wallet out and thinking what to eat the next minute. Hence, we got a set of full leather reclining sofa (a bit like my dad's) at 20% off just like that. Yes, that was RM8k damage.



1 comment:

winnie said...

Wow! Your blog reminds me of this...http://chubbyhubby.net/blog/?p=544
Take a look, that's sure is my DREAM KITCHEN haha...