Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Friday, February 1, 2008

Mummy Time!

Finally you see me having a nice decent picture with Daniel. Due to the reason I was always the one holding the camera, it seems as if ZX spends a lot of time with him... but well, for tonight, I threw the camera at ZX and demanded him to take as many shots of me with Daniel.



The moment I reach home, (after crossing the Causeway bridge and washing my hands) I would hug my son and he'll always give me a sweet smile to welcome me. Aaawwww...





He's just a lovable baby... and I love kissing his huge cheeks and sniff his baby smell...


Ahh.. yes, I have a new haircut. I just told my stylist, Sam that I need a new hairdo that doesn't look like a mother and I fell asleep. When I woke up, I have Yang Chen Ling's hair... Kinda reminds me of hot and spicy jellyfish... but, I like it!

Then I would do some bonding time nearer to bedtime by breast-feeding him. I noticed something interesting while he was latched on... the layer of his spare tyre!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooooooooo

sally goes live!!!
yay! man... so how's the body changing ey ey eyyyyyy? lOl

ui! n dun pamper the kid so much la after turn out like those super white super fat SG teenagers like that eeeeeeeee haha :P

God bless!
K.Lo.