Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY Part II

Ahhh... Finally I have found time to update my blog. Yes ever since school started, I have been busy preparing assignment, timetable and pumping breastmilk at work. I must say it is really not easy to work and rushing back to spend time with Daniel. Regardless, he always welcomes me with a toothless smile... adoroable!

Here are some pics during 1st day of CNY. Daniel wearing some new clothes... the white overall was bought by his grandparents.

Daddy has something new too! His 1st True Religion jeans... I refrained myself from getting one... I am sure I will lose weight...!


We went to my in law's place early the morning...


Morning greeted by Shyan Ku and Grandpa


Grandpa now carries Daniel with ease


Receiving ang pow from great grandpa and grandma




Then Zhen Ku's family came...

Here's a nice pic of Ivy with Daniel. Daniel looks like a China doll, but actually it was when he still had his horrible milk rash. It's all right now, due to the steroid cream... Yes, it works wonders I must say. Just a little bit will do.

!

Daniel is very good at grabbing things now... especially if they are red in colour! I went to Mothercare with Daniel last week, and he was starring at this soft toy that was bright red. It was the last piece and was bought by another lady. I really wanted to ask if she can let me have it but oh well, he has many toys and he doesn't know how to fuss for toys (yet).

After that we drove for 20 mins to eat vegetarian food. We had to wait quite long, thank God Daniel came as an entertainment to a lot of people.


Uncle Blue entertaining (or entertained by) Daniel



No comments: