Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinese New Year Part I (Reunion Dinner)

I realised both Daniel and ZX have new clothes for CNY, but not me! Ahaha! I think due to my "excess baggage" , I am pretty reluctant to get new clothes now. And yes, I don't have anything red that looks nice on me this year. So a black dress that makes me look slimmer would do.





My fave men in my life



Daniel wore a Baby Gap, a present from Stephanie Yi Yi. Awesome, he looks like he's attending a wedding dinner!
As we waited for the rest of the Phang clan, ZX let Daniel have a taste at the driver's seat. He doesn't seem to comprehend the power of being in control yet.


The dinner was held at Kang Yi, whereby all the elderly were there...


Great Grandma with Fen Ku



Great Grandpa with 3 Maria's


The dishes were elaborated but not as good as their normal standard. Maybe the main chefs are on leave. So here, we see Uncle Blue cutting up the roasted piglet's head.




It was very timely that Daniel fell asleep when dinner was served. Although he sleeps lesser now compare to the 1st month, but he still sleeps pretty regularly and amist the desibel level in his surrounding. I owe this to all my CHEC students for contributing the noises in my class when I was pregnant!



I call this the golden bucket. It has got lotsa abalone, prawns, sea cucumber and other exotic CNY goodies.


When we were almost done with dinner, everybody was seen walking around and I took the camera and snapped more pics of Daniel. I wonder if I would do the same for my 2nd child next time...

Daniel with Chen Ku Po and Uncle Blue

Daniel with Grandma



Daniel with Grandpa and Fen Ku





Daddy with Shyan Ku and Fen Ku





Daniel with Uncle Zhi Liang

Daniel happily playing with Ivy

Yay! A family potrait

Daniel with all the ladies who adore him

And not to mention monkeying around the camera!

Almost at the end of dinner, Daniel is getting a bit restless.

So we took a final group a photo and

"GONG XI FATT CHOY!!!" everybody.

Here's Daniel unwinding to bedtime soon. He looks totally 'cool'.

"Hey momma..!"

No comments: