Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Playtime!


Daniel is learning how to play with people now. As I am back to work now, everytime I get back home I would throw my milk supply (expressed breast milk) into the fridge and start spending quality time with Daniel. Sometimes, I think the term 'quality time' only came up as an excuse to compensate lost times.





He loves to observe us making faces and when we show expressions on our faces.



... then he will respond. He's been smiling a lot these days... He can really melt the coldest heart.



Here's a full view of his thighs... which I love squeezing them!



His favourite rocker... a magical equipment which can lulled him to sleep within minutes... and he demands it to be rocked ALL the time.




And yep! That's his favourite snack... his fingers!! Sometimes he can fit all 10 fingers in his mouth... talk about a greedy slurpy baby.








No comments: