Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Sunday, January 6, 2008

1st Anniversary

I booked Au Jardin since a month ago. Eating at Au Jardin is simply the best dining experience I ever had in Singapore.




Baby Daniel looking exceptionally chubby


Yet, I must say all this is almost ruined if you bring a 2-month old along. Shortly after the appetizer, my li'l bundle woke up and demanded to be carried... and I wished I was an ostrich then. Daniel simply wanted me to bring him around in a restaurant where waiters wear bow ties!


And right before they serve us our mains, there was a sound of wet rumble... and as ZX exchanged (sadly, not loving) surprised gazes, we knew we had to make our way to a toilet with a changing table. Au Jardin is a restaurant in an old colonial house... there was no changing top for sure. So all 3 of us squeezed into the gents and while I held Daniel, while ZX operate downunder.

Ahhh... this is a meaningful shot. A celebration with a milk bottle at the background.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sally, you look better here... back to the old sally, kurus already.