Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Splash Park @ Sembawang






I have been hearing raves about Splash Park @ Sembawang and finally Kim and I manage to find a common time to bring our kids there. Needless to say, they were very excited once we arrived. So much so they were stuck to a mini sprouts of water for 5 minutes... just standing in awe of the park. It was not huge but it is a good size for a toddler I must say.

After that we ate at MOF. The kids simply love the kids' meal. Daniel is starting to eat more rice than porridge now and he makes sure he gets his message across "Ng moi chuk chuk. Farn farn prease." (No porridge, rice please) Aaahhh the joy of seeing my son maturing to a big boy now... but why does he still nurse????? I have read some mothers nurse their kids to 3, 4.. 6 years old?!

No comments: