Promoted to motherhood

Life will never be the same again...

Monday, September 7, 2009

JB Zoo Trip

That Saturday was sunny. The night before I called Kim if she wanna visit the zoo. She was reluctant and said the zoo takes a whole day to conquer... I was like "JB zoo lah. Not Sing's." She was like OoooooOOoo..... Yes, despite common comments on the JB zoo, we decided to give it a shot.


It's pretty tough to have 2 kids to look at the same angle at the SAME time. Anyway, the total entrance fees is RM4. That's a far cry from Night Safari and to be honest, I think the kids prefer JB zoo than Night Safari. At least my son didn't demand to be nursed halfway. The first stop was actually the tigers which I got so shocked at the lack of distance between the carnivores and the kids. It was only a miserable fence that seperates them. I was so stunned that I forgot to take a picture of them. Yet, I think this is the closest encounter for a toddler to have with a tiger.



The geese section was as always very enchanting for Daniel. They spent quite some time at this section along with the tapirs.





o
z
Some animals were handicapped, like the donkey. The monkey seemed lonely... It's too sad to be captured. Pelicans were the last. After that, we were already exhausted by the heat and the constant demand to be carried by the kids.








So off we went to Lavender cafe for some nice ice lemon tea and waffle with ice cream.

Here's Daniel wearing my sunnies upside down...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Correction - it is RM5 for the extrance fee, RM1 for child above 3 yr old, and RM2 for adult. Still worth going with the price.

The photos that you took with your Sony phone camera are such a good quality!